[openstack-dev] [gantt] Scheduler group meeting - cancelled this week INTERNAL

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:09:38 UTC 2014

The regular meeting time is Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC/11am EST:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#Gantt_.28Scheduler.29_team_meeting

Generally, we don't do slides for design summit sessions -- we use
etherpads instead and the sessions are discussions, not presentations.

Next week's meeting we can and should create etherpads for the
cross-project session(s) that we will get allocated for Gantt topics.

Best,
-jay