[openstack-dev] [neutron] [nfv] VM-based VLAN trunking blueprints

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Oct 22 13:42:50 UTC 2014

There are currently at least two BPs registered for VLAN trunk support
to VMs in neutron-specs [1] [2]. This is clearly something that I'd
like to see us land in Kilo, as it enables a bunch of things for the
NFV use cases. I'm going to propose that we talk about this at an
upcoming Neutron meeting [3]. Given the rotating schedule of this
meeting, and the fact the Summit is fast approaching, I'm going to
propose we allocate a bit of time in next Monday's meeting to discuss
this. It's likely we can continue this discussion F2F in Paris as
well, but getting a head start would be good.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94612/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97714