[openstack-dev] Adding new dependencies to stackforge projects

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:27:01 UTC 2014

Matt,

I've submitted a review to remove the gate-nova-docker-requirements
from nova-docker:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130192/

I am good with treating the current situation with DSVM jobs as we
"bug" if there is consensus. I'll try to dig in, but we may need Dean,
Sean etc to help figure it out :)

thanks,
dims