[openstack-dev] [DevStack] Proposal - add support for Markdown for docs

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Tue Oct 21 14:58:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a lot of documentation around DevStack and some configurations
that I run for a multi-node lab, that uses Neutron and IPv6. I would
love to contribute to them, but they are currently in Markdown format.

Looking at the current docs, they are all currently in raw HTML, and I
was hoping that it would be possible to add Pelican[1], which would make
it easier to contribute documentation since we wouldn't have to write
raw HTML. This may help make contributing docs more seamless.

What does everyone think?

[1]: http://blog.getpelican.com/

--
Sean M. Collins