[openstack-dev] DB Datasets CI broken

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Oct 17 23:45:23 UTC 2014

This was a bad image in nodepool. I've rebuilt the image and killed
our pool of workers running the old image and things seem to be ok
now. I'm in the process of enqueueing rechecks for every failed
turbo-hipster run now, but they'll take some time to all get executed.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Is it possible to add a verification step to nodepool so that it
doesn't mark a new image as ready unless it passes some basic sanity
checks?

Thanks,
Michael

--