[openstack-dev] [kolla] on Dockerfile patterns

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Oct 17 16:47:37 UTC 2014

docker exec would be awesome.

So... whats redhat's stance on docker upgrades here?

I'm running centos7, and dockers topped out at docker-0.11.1-22.el7.centos.x86_64.
(though redhat package versions don't always reflect the upstream version)

I tried running docker 1.2 binary from docker.io but selinux flipped out on it.

how long before docker exec actually is useful solution for debugging on such systems?

Thanks,
Kevin