[openstack-dev] [UX] [Heat] [Mistral] [Horizon] Merlin project PoC update: shift from HOT builder to Mistral Workbook builder

Timur Sufiev tsufiev at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 16 17:47:58 UTC 2014

Drago,

great news indeed! In the meantime I've started integrating Merlin PoC with
the MIstral Workbook builder into Horizon. In case you follow the
instructions at https://github.com/stackforge/merlin/blob/master/README.md
you'll get working Project->Orchestration->Mistral panel with the Workbook
Builder. It has the same functionality as before, though is currently
looking inconsistent with overall Horizon UI - I'll fix that in a day or
two, adding along the way some stub code to display more than one Mistral
workbooks.

I propose to join our efforts in integration different builders into
Horizon, feel free to ask me on various aspects of getting HOT builder work
with the Horizon! There is one bug in Horizon that can prevent your panel
added via pluggable settings mechanism from appearing in the proper group,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1378558 - the proposed fix already
works.

Timur Sufiev