[openstack-dev] Travels tips for the Paris summit

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Oct 16 17:02:10 UTC 2014

On 10/16/2014 12:49 PM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 16 2014, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
>
>> Sure thing "Est-ce que ce plat contient de la viande ?" (ε-s kə
>> sə pla kɔ̃tjε̃ də la vjɑ̃d )
>
> Be careful because that a lot of places would answer "no" to that
> while it might be possible that the dish has things like fish in
> it… Many people, even in restaurants, don't get what vegetarian or
> vegan actually means.
>
> This is really getting off-topic for this list though. :)
Heh, yeah didn't expect to take over the thread on this, sorry about
that. Perhaps we should form a group, vegetarians in Paris? We can
shuffle through the streets shotgunning "Est-ce que ce plat contient
de la viande ?" at passers-by and hoping someone will point us in the
right direction. :D

> I've added a note in the wiki on that.
Thanks Julien,
Anita.