[openstack-dev] Quota management and enforcement across projects

Ajaya Agrawal ajku.agr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:15:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would the new library support quota on domain level also? As it stands in
oslo-incubator it only does quota enforcement on project level only. The
use case for this is quota enforcement across multiple projects. For e.g.
as a cloud provider, I would like my customer to create only #X volumes
across all his projects.

-Ajaya

Cheers,
Ajaya