[openstack-dev] [api] Forming the API Working Group

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:00:23 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Christopher Yeoh <cbkyeoh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:29:34 -0500
> Lance Bragstad <lbragstad at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I found a couple of free times available for a weekly meeting if
> > people are interested:
> >
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/128332/2
> >
> > Not sure if a meeting time has been hashed out already or not, and if
> > it has I'll change the patch accordingly. If not, we can iterate on
> > possible meeting times in the review if needed. This was to just get
> > the ball rolling if we want a weekly meeting. I proposed one review
> > for Thursdays at 2100 and a second patch set for 2000, UTC. That can
> > easily change, but those were two times that didn't conflict with the
> > existing meeting schedules in #openstack-meeting.
>
> So UTC 2000 is 7am Sydney, 5am Tokyo and 4am Beijing time which is
> pretty early in the day. I'd suggest UTC 0000 if that's not too late for
> others who'd like to participate.
>
> Chris

Unfortunately, we conflict with the I18N Team Meeting at UTC 0000 (in
#openstack-meeting). I updated the review for UTC 1000. An alternating
schedule would probably work well given the attendance from different times
zones. I'll snoop around for another meeting time to alternate with, unless
someone has one in mind.