[openstack-dev] Travels tips for the Paris summit

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 16:40:11 UTC 2014

Le 14/10/2014 18:29, Anita Kuno a écrit :
> On 10/14/2014 11:35 AM, Adrien Cunin wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Inspired by the travels tips published for the HK summit, the
>> French OpenStack user group wrote a similar wiki page for Paris:
>>
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Kilo/Travel_Tips
>>
>> Also note that if you want some local informations or want to talk
>> about user groups during the summit we will have a booth in the
>> market place expo hall (location: E47).
>>
>> Adrien, On behalf of OpenStack-fr

> This is awesome, thanks Adrien.
>
> I have a request. Is there any way to expand the Food section to
> include how to find vegetarian restaurants? Any help here appreciated.

Well, this is a tough question. We usually make use of TripAdvisor or
other French noting websites for finding good places to eat, but some
small restaurant don't provide this kind of information. There is no
official requirement to provide these details for example.

What I can suggest is when looking at the menu (this is mandatory to put
it outside of the restaurant) and check for the word 'Végétarien'.

Will amend the wiki tho with these details.

-Sylvain