[openstack-dev] [kolla] on Dockerfile patterns

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Oct 14 15:51:23 UTC 2014

Absolutely this needs splitting out. I ran into an issue a few years ago with this antipattern with the mythtv folks. The myth client on my laptop got upgraded and it was overly helpful in that it connected directly to the database and upgraded the schema for me, breaking the server, and all the other clients, and forcing an unplanned upgrade of everything else. :/