[openstack-dev] [neutron] Updates to the weekly Neutron meting

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Oct 13 19:41:14 UTC 2014

Kyle,

This works for me.  My only comment is that linking sub team pages
from the Neutron meeting page served a dual purpose.  It attached it
to the agenda -- which is now deprecated -- and it served as sort of
an anchor for the sub team in to the Neutron team on the wiki.  At
least for the L3 sub team, that has been the case.

Maybe we should freshen up the old Neutron teams page [1] which looks
to be long out of date.  I think it probably got stale because of the
dual purpose of the meeting page.

Carl

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/Teams