[openstack-dev] [neutron] neutron-specs is open for Kilo submissions

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Oct 13 15:00:36 UTC 2014

This was mentioned in the neutron meeting [1], but I wanted to send an
email to the list so everyone knows. We've opened up Kilo specs for
Neutron now. Please note the template has changed, so if you are
resubmitting an old spec, make sure to change it to follow the new
template [2]. I also wanted to highlight we've tweaked the approval
process a bit with the formation of the neutron-drivers team [3], but
reviews by cores and non-cores are still very much appreciated and
required.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-specs/tree/specs/kilo