[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS][Octavia] Floating IP management

Phillip Toohill phillip.toohill at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 13 03:06:02 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Heres some additional diagrams and docs. Not incredibly detailed, but
should get the point across.

Feel free to edit if needed.

Once we come to some kind of agreement and understanding I can rewrite
these more to be thorough and get them in a more official place. Also, I
understand theres other use cases not shown in the initial docs, so this
is a good time to collaborate to make this more thought out.

Please feel free to ping me with any questions,

Thank you

Google DOCS link for FLIP folder:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2r4apUP7uPwU1FWUjJBN0NMbWM&usp=sha
ring

-diagrams are draw.io based and can be opened from within Drive by
selecting the appropriate application.