[openstack-dev] Neutron documentation to update about new vendor plugin, but without code in repository?

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 00:36:39 UTC 2014

I think you will probably have to wait until after the summit so we can see
the direction that will be taken with the rest of the in-tree
drivers/plugins. It seems like we are moving towards removing all of them
so we would definitely need a solution to documenting out-of-tree drivers
as you suggested.

However, I think the minimum requirements for having a driver being
documented should be third-party testing of Neutron patches. Otherwise the
docs will become littered with a bunch of links to drivers/plugins with no
indication of what actually works, which ultimately makes Neutron look bad.

Kevin Benton