[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Proposing Bogdan Dobrelia and Sergii Golovatiuk as core-reviewers for Fuel Library project

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 10 09:35:58 UTC 2014

Hi, Fuelers

As you may have noticed our project is growing continuously. And this
imposes a requirement of increasing amount of core reviewers. I would like
to propose Bogdan Dobrelia(bogdando) and Sergii Golovatiuk(holser) as core
reviewers. As you know, they have been participating actively in
development, design and code review of the majority of project components
as long as being our topmost reviewers and contributors (#2 and #3) [1 and
2] (not to mention being just brilliant engineers and nice people).

Please, reply to my message if you agree or disagree separately for Bogdan
and Sergii (this is mandatory for existing core-reviewers).

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/fuel-library/90
<http://stackalytics.com/?project_type=stackforge&module=fuel-library>
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/fuel-library/180
<http://stackalytics.com/?project_type=stackforge&module=fuel-library>