[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Kilo Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Thu Oct 9 20:32:26 UTC 2014

Hello TripleO-ers,

Last time around there was a lot of feedback that we should plan our
mid-cycle metup a lot sooner, so lets do that! I've created a (mostly
bare) etherpad here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-tripleo-midcycle-meetup

Note that there are currently no possible venues listed. If you are able
to provide a possible venue (Thank you!) please reply and/or add it to
the etherpad.

I have also listed a few possible Mon-Fri meetup dates. Do not take this
as any indication that Mon-Fri is an ideal meetup length or time of
week, and feel free to add feedback / combinations of your own.
Personally, I felt pretty burned out by Friday last time so maybe
Mon-Wed is a better size?

Cheers,
Greg