[openstack-dev] Can sqlalchemy-migrate-core just be oslo.db core?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 9 20:30:03 UTC 2014

The sqlalchemy-migrate project is basically maintenance mode and the
core team [1] is kind of a weird mix of people - all great people I'm
sure, but I think it's more a team of people that stepped up when
OpenStack took over the project and said they'd babysit it but it's
pretty idle.

Given we have oslo.db now, and sqlalchemy-migrate is all DB goodies, can
we just have the oslo.db core team [2] own sqlalchemy-migrate now too?

Here are the sqlalchemy-migrate open reviews:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/sqlalchemy-migrate,n,z

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/186,members
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/331,members

Matt Riedemann