[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] Multi-clouds integration by OpenStack cascading

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Oct 8 09:32:23 UTC 2014

Hello, Duncan and Monty,

The discussion is more and more concrete, very good.

"maybe we should just slap a REST api on it". The challenge of Node-pool REST API is "What it will look like for these API, totally new API? current OS-API ?". From cloud operators' feed back, OS-API is preferred. If we developed totally new API for Node-pool, it takes long time to grow API-ecosystem or 3rd party APP for it.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )