[openstack-dev] Suggestions for students final year project

Patricia Ellis patricia.ellis at mycit.ie
Tue Oct 7 21:21:54 UTC 2014

Thank you all for your attention,

In answer to Anita, in a way my goal is to get a good mark as I have been
getting good marks so far. I had a project proposal of my own, a web app
for a friend of mine but my supervisor didn't think it good enough to get
me a good mark and she suggested I approach you. Final year projects don't
seem to be about showing off what we have learned over the last 3/4 years
rather to show off what we haven't learned at college. I started off my
degree from a very low foundation of knowledge about programming and found
I really liked the coding side of things so I switched to a software
development degree in second year. It is very difficult to get the balance
right when you realize how little you know about the subject, the more I
learn the bigger the field seems to be getting.
I will spend some time investigating the links you sent me.