[openstack-dev] [All] [I18N] compiling translation message catalogs

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 17:00:41 UTC 2014

I'm adding a couple of people on cc: with an interest in Ubuntu and SUSE
packaging: the Horizon team would love to have your opinion on this (it
came up during our weekly meeting).

The current consensus is leaning toward removing the mo files for Juno
RC2 (in a couple of days) rather than wait until Kilo, as this has been
a pain point for (some/all?) distros for a while.

Thank you,

Julie