[openstack-dev] [qa] In-tree functional test vision

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 15:28:23 UTC 2014

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014, Joe Gordon wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:29 AM, Chris Dent <chdent at redhat.com> wrote:
>> For constraints: Will tempest be available as a stable library? Is using
>> tempest (or other same library across all projects) a good or bad thing?
>> Seems there's some disagreement on both of these.
>
> Yes, there is a separate thread on spinning out a tempest-lib (not sure on
> what final name will be yet) that functional tests can use. Although I
> think there is a lot  to be done before  needing the tempest-lib.

What's the status of tempest-lib? Looking at the repo it appears
that other things may be taking priority at the moment.

As I said in notifications thread: With summit approaching and kilo
open for business, now seems to be talking about what kinds of
structure we want to apply to in-tree functional testing.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent