[openstack-dev] [doc][swift] improvement for selinux related procedure

Osanai, Hisashi osanai.hisashi at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 7 04:06:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think that the document "OPENSTACK INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR RED HAT
ENTERPRISE LINUX, ..." has been written based on selinux because
the openstack-selinux package is installed along with the in following
procedure.

http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/yum/content/basics-packages.html
  + OpenStack packages

And the following document there is the mount procedure for /srv/node/sdb1
without specifying the context information(context=system_u:object_r:swift_data_t:s0).
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/yum/content/installing-and-configuring-storage-nodes.html

I think it is better to add the context information on the document. What do you think?
If you need a bug report for this, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Hisashi Osanai