[openstack-dev] Dependency freeze exception: Jinja2 needs to be >= 2.6 for murano-dashboard

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Oct 6 14:15:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

Trying to build murano-dashboard in Wheezy didn't work unless I wrote a
backported package of the Sid version. So it's looking like
murano-dashboard needs version 2.6 of Jinja2.

See the murano-dashboard review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125565/

and the one for our global-requirements.txt:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125651/

For Ubuntu, even Precise has 2.6. Jinja2>=2.6 is *very* old already, so
I don't think it's a problem in general.

Does anyone has a concern? If you don't, please review the above patches.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)