[openstack-dev] [all][docs][tc] How to scale Documentation

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Mon Oct 6 10:02:50 UTC 2014

One idea related to the above, Nova will be able to provide API docs by
auto-generating the docs from JSON-Home and JSON-Schema(API validation
code). JSON-Home can provide API URLs, but it doesn't cover how to provide
JSON-Schema now. If we make a consistent way for doing that in OpenStack
components, we can get the docs on the same way/format. That was we told
on the other thread[1].

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

---