[openstack-dev] [Nova] structure of supported_instances field (architecture, hypervisor type, vm mode) ?

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud) pmurray at hp.com
Mon Oct 6 07:59:58 UTC 2014

FYI I'm currently working on changing the get_available_resources() method
to return a formal object, instead of its horrible undocumented dict().
With this, the current list of lists / JSON used for supported_instances
will turn into a formal object with strict validation.

Regards,
Thanks Daniel, we had better coordinate on that then. I will try and catch you on IRC today.

Paul