[openstack-dev] [oslo] hold off on making releases

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Oct 2 22:08:32 UTC 2014

Sean Dague is working on adjusting the gate tests related to Oslo libraries and the integrated projects. I don’t think we have any releases planned, but just in case:

Please wait to tag any new releases of any Oslo libraries until this work is complete to ensure that the new jobs are functioning properly and that we are actually running the tests that Jenkins reports as passing.

Either Sean or I will follow up to this email when the coast is clear again.

Thanks!
Doug