[openstack-dev] [nova] why do we have os-attach-interfaces in the v3 API?

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:34:02 UTC 2014

os-attach-interfacees is actually a a forward port of:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova/tree/nova/api/openstack/compute/contrib/attach_interfaces.py

which is a compute action that is valid for both nova-network and neutron:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova/tree/nova/compute/api.py#n2991