[openstack-dev] [nova] formally distinguish server "desired state" from "actual state"?

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Oct 2 14:35:17 UTC 2014

Not only ERROR state, but also VERIFY_RESIZE might have this kind problem
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101435/ has more info
so guess the server task stuff might be the right direction to those
problems ...

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC