[openstack-dev] [all] icehouse failure rates are somewhat catastrophic - who is actually maintaining it?

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 2 06:07:14 UTC 2014

The stable-maint team has been more active in the last couple months of
keeping on top of stable branch specific gate breakage (usually identified
by periodic job failures).  We managed to flush a bunch of reviews through
the gate over the last couple weeks [1] Yea, many required rechecks, but
the biggest bugs I hit were    http://pad.lv/1323658 and
http://pad.lv/1374175 which, according to elastic-recheck, are
project-wide, affecting master and not specific to the stable branches.

mikal's right, code review has indeed been lagging over the last cycle..
Tho the last month or two a number of new faces have showed and are
actively helping get things reviewed in a timely manner.

I'm curious what else is failing that is specific to the stable trees?  I
spent time over the weekend babysitting many stable merges and found it to
be no more / no less painful than trying to get a Tempest patch merged.

Cheers,
-Adam

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:stable/icehouse,n,z