[openstack-dev] [all] [announce] OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour Episode 1: Diving into OpenStack Docs - Friday Oct 3 - 19:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Oct 1 20:10:32 UTC 2014

Anne Gentle will be our guest this week as we dive into OpenStack Docs.

That dirty word everyone loves but hardly anyone does, documentation!
For this bootstrapping hour Anne will talk about the wild world of
developer docs, both for contributors and application developers. We can
do a review and a patch example plus describe current investigations
into WADL replacement options.

Host(s): Sean Dague, Jay Pipes, Dan Smith
Experts(s): Anne Gentle
Youtube Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2I3PFuoNj4

Full info at -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BootstrappingHour/Diving_Into_Docs