[openstack-dev] [all] icehouse failure rates are somewhat catastrophic - who is actually maintaining it?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Oct 1 16:42:22 UTC 2014

As stable branches got discussed recently, I'm kind of curious who is
actually stepping up to make icehouse able to pass tests in any real
way. Because right now I've been trying to fix devstack icehouse so that
icehouse requirements can be unblocked (and to land code that will
reduce grenade failures)

I'm on retry #7 of modifying the tox.ini file in devstack.

During the last summit people said they wanted to support icehouse for
15 months. Right now we're at 6 months and the tree is basically unable
to merge code.

So who is actually standing up to fix these things, or are we going to
just leave it broken and shoot icehouse in the head early?

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net