[openstack-dev] [tempest] How to run tempest tests

om prakash pandey pandeyop at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:24:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Sridhar.

I'm aware of using "skipException" for skipping tests at class level.
However, this involves putting it in every class to skip tests which are
not desired.

I was looking for a way to control the tests I want to run through some
kind of a configuration file, the options to pass to test runner.

Regards
Om

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Sridhar Gaddam <sridhar.gaddam at enovance.com