[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel master monitoring

Simon Pasquier spasquier at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 27 09:19:03 UTC 2014

I've added another option to the Etherpad: collectd can do basic threshold
monitoring and run any kind of scripts on alert notifications. The other
advantage of collectd would be the RRD graphs for (almost) free.
Of course since monit is already supported in Fuel, this is the fastest
path to get something done.
Simon