[openstack-dev] Issues regarding Jenkins on Gerrit reviews

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Wed Nov 26 18:09:06 UTC 2014

Looks like the same bug affecting oslo libraries, clients (likely anyone
with that similarily named icehouse job):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1395368 (likely neutrons real
issue), see bug for a potential resolution review that seems to be going
through the tubes.

ER query review @ https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136657/