[openstack-dev] #Personal# Ref: L3 service integration with service framework

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:29:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

you can still add your own service plugin, as a mixin of
L3RouterPlugin (have a look at brocade's code).
AFAIU service framework would manage the coexistence several
implementation of a single service plugin.

This is currently not prioritized by neutron. This kind of work might
restart in the advanced_services project.