[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Let's use additional prefixes in threads

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 26 10:32:08 UTC 2014

Vladimir,
+1 on using additional prefixes.

Please do not use "Orchestrator" though, especially with "/Astute". Astute
is not an orchestrator since we moved all orchestration logic to Nailgun,
and it happened a long time ago already. Let's call it as task executor
instead, or Nailgun's workers.
So, for Astute-related things, let's use "[Astute]".

On Monday, November 24, 2014, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/24/2014 12:04 PM, Vladimir Kuklin wrote:
>
>> [Fuel][Library] for compatibility with other projects. Let's negotiate
>> the list of prefixes and populate them on our wiki so that everyone can
>> configure his filters.
>>

> ++
>
> -jay

Mike Scherbakov