[openstack-dev] [All] Proposal to add examples/usecase as part of new features / cli / functionality patches

Valeriy Ponomaryov vponomaryov at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 26 10:10:27 UTC 2014

Hi Deepak,

Docs are present in any project already, according to example with manila -
https://github.com/openstack/manila/tree/master/doc/source

It is used for docs on http://docs.openstack.org/ , also everyone if able
to contribute to it.

See docs built on basis of files from manila repo:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/manila/

For most of projects we have already useful resource:
http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/content/

In conclusion I can say that it is question more to the organization of
creation such docs than possibility to create it in general.

Regards,
Valeriy Ponomaryov

Kind Regards
Valeriy Ponomaryov