[openstack-dev] [Telco] [NFV] [Heat] Telco Orchestration

Angus Salkeld asalkeld at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 25 11:48:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Marc Koderer <marc at koderer.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed during our summit sessions we would like to expand the scope
> of the Telco WG (aka OpenStack NFV group) and start working
> on the orchestration topic (ETSI MANO).
>
> Therefore we started with an etherpad [1] to collect ideas, use-cases and
> requirements.

Hi Marc,

You have quite a high acronym per sentence ratio going on that etherpad;)

>From Heat's perspective, we have a lot going on already, but we would love
to support
what you are doing.

You need to start getting specific about what you need and what the missing
gaps are.
I see you are already looking at higher layers (TOSCA) also check out
Murano as well.

Regards
-Angus