[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev]Can we support more than one external networks

王俊清 junqingwang at 139.com
Tue Nov 25 09:23:47 UTC 2014

Hello stackers,

We faced with a problem. We have more than one external networks, and we want
openstack to support these external networks.

Our solution is to set the neutron L3-agent parameter external_network_bridge
and gateway_external_network_id to empty, while interface qg is on the bridge br-int.

But we want the north-south traffic go through one external network adapter,
and we want only one L3-agent to be associated with more than one external networks
by setting the neutron L3-agent parameter external_network_bridge non empty.
Whether we can do this? Why not?

Thanks.