[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Separate code freeze for repos

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 24 00:01:27 UTC 2014

1. We discussed splitting fuel-web, I think we should do that before
relaxing code freeze rules for it.

2. If there are high or critical priority bugs in a component during soft
code freeze, all developers of that component should be writing, reviewing,
or testing fixes for these bugs.

3. If we do separate code freeze for current components, we should always
start with fuel-main, so that we can switch repos from master to stable one
at a time.