[openstack-dev] [QA][Tempest] Proposing Ghanshyam Mann for Tempest Core

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Fri Nov 21 18:26:39 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to propose we add Ghanshyam Mann (gmann) to the tempest core team. Over
the past couple of cycles Ghanshyam has been actively engaged in the Tempest
community. Ghanshyam has had one of the highest review counts on Tempest for
the past cycle, and he has consistently been providing reviews that have been
of consistently high quality that show insight into both the project internals
and it's future direction. I feel that Ghanshyam will make an excellent addition
to the core team.

As per the usual, if the current Tempest core team members would please vote +1
or -1(veto) to the nomination when you get a chance. We'll keep the polls open
for 5 days or until everyone has voted.

Thanks,

Matt Treinish