[openstack-dev] [Nova] Tracking Kilo priorities

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Thu Nov 20 10:15:55 UTC 2014

On 20 November 2014 09:25, Sylvain Bauza <sbauza at redhat.com> wrote:

> Le 20/11/2014 10:17, Michael Still a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> as discussed at the summit, we want to do a better job of tracking the
>> progress of work on our priorities for Kilo. To that end, we have
>> agreed to discuss the current state of these at each nova meeting.
>>
>> I have created this etherpad:
>>
>>      https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-priorities-tracking
>>
>> If you are the owner of a priority, please ensure it lists the reviews
>> you currently require before the meeting tomorrow. If you could limit
>> your entry to less than five reviews, that would be good.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Michael
>>

> I'm anticipating a little bit, but as next week it will be Thanksgiving for
> our US peers, do you envisage any other exceptional timeslot for reviewing
> priorities ?
>
> As the meetings are alternating, that means that people in EU timezones
> aren't able to attend weekly meetings until Dec 11th, which is one week
> before Kilo-1 milestone.

I assume this is in reference to the Kilo-1 deadline for kilo
nova-specs to be merged?

I do hope to track the specs for all the priorities very closely.
Adding your spec reviews into the above etherpad would help me find
them.

Certainly anything on the list gets priority, so I would expect most
spec deadline exceptions to be related to items on that high priority
list.

Thanks,
John