[openstack-dev] [Glance] Recall for previous iscsi backend BP

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:13:39 UTC 2014

It is quite possible that the requirement for glance to own images can be
achieved by having a glance tenant in cinder, and using clone and
volume-transfer functionalities in cinder to get copies to the right place.

I know there is some attempts to move away from the single glance tenant
model for swift usage, but doing anything else in cinder will require
significantly more thought/

Duncan Thomas