[openstack-dev] [Nova] Tracking Kilo priorities

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 09:25:12 UTC 2014

Le 20/11/2014 10:17, Michael Still a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> as discussed at the summit, we want to do a better job of tracking the
> progress of work on our priorities for Kilo. To that end, we have
> agreed to discuss the current state of these at each nova meeting.
>
> I have created this etherpad:
>
>      https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-priorities-tracking
>
> If you are the owner of a priority, please ensure it lists the reviews
> you currently require before the meeting tomorrow. If you could limit
> your entry to less than five reviews, that would be good.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

I'm anticipating a little bit, but as next week it will be Thanksgiving
for our US peers, do you envisage any other exceptional timeslot for
reviewing priorities ?

As the meetings are alternating, that means that people in EU timezones
aren't able to attend weekly meetings until Dec 11th, which is one week
before Kilo-1 milestone.

Thanks,
-Sylvain