[openstack-dev] [api] API-WG meeting (note time change this week)

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Nov 19 19:48:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Everett Toews <everett.toews at rackspace.com>
wrote:

> On Nov 19, 2014, at 4:56 AM, Christopher Yeoh <cbkyeoh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have moved to alternating times each week for the API WG meeting so
> > people from other timezones can attend. Since this is an odd week
> > the meeting will be Thursday UTC 1600. Details here:
> >
> > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-WG
> >
> > The google ical feed hasn't been updated yet, but thats not surprising
> > since the wiki page was only updated a few hours ago.
>
> I see on the Meetings [1] page the link to the Google Calendar iCal feed.
>
> 1. Do you know the link to the Google Calendar itself, not just the iCal
> feed?

All I can find is:
*https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago>
*

 (Calendar ID: bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4 at group.calendar.google.com)

> 2. Do you know if there is a way to subscribe to only the API WG meeting
> from that calendar?

I don't think so, it's an ical feed for all OpenStack meetings. I've added
this alternating Thursday one to the OpenStack calendar. Thierry and I have
permissions, and as noted in this thread[1], he's working on automation.

Still, what I have to do is set my own calendar items for the meetings that
matter to me.

Anne

1.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-November/051036.html