[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] Error message when Neutron network is running out of IP addresses

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Nov 19 16:11:28 UTC 2014

Nova People,

In Havana the behavior of this issue was different, basically the VM was successfully created and after trying multiple times to get an IP the state was changed to ERROR.
This behavior is different in Juno (currently testing Icehouse) but I am not able to find the bug fix.
As an operator this is really important, anyone can help me to find the fix that I just described above?

Thanks,

Edgar