[openstack-dev] WSME 0.6.2 released

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Nov 19 16:02:33 UTC 2014

Version 0.6.2 was incorrectly configured to build universal wheels, leading to installation errors under Python 3 because of a dependency on ipaddr that only works on Python 2 (there is a version of the module already in the standard library for Python 3).

To fix this, fungi removed the bad wheel from PyPI and our mirror. I just tagged version 0.6.3 with the wheel build settings changed so that the wheels are only built for Python 2. This release was just uploaded to PyPI and should hit the mirror fairly soon.

Sorry for the issues,
Doug