[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Power management in Cobbler

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 19 15:10:09 UTC 2014

I am absolutely -1 for using Cobbler for that. Lastly, Ironic guys became
much more open for adopting new features (at least if they are implemented
in terms of Ironic drivers). Currently, it looks like we are  probably able
to deliver zero step Fuel Ironic driver by 6.1. Ironic already has working
IPMI stuff and they don't oppose ssh based power management any more.
Personally, I'd prefer to focus our efforts towards  Ironic stuff and
keeping in mind that Cobbler will be removed in the nearest future.

Vladimir Kozhukalov